- Henerala Gabriela Silang – recognizing a great hero and her title
- Limited Edition – One out of 1731, commemorating the year she was born.
- Three major divisions – representing the three largest areas of the Philippines: Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao.
- Red marks on the hour and minute hands – the fight for independence led by Gabriela Silang.
- Sword – representing the bolo sword used by Gabriela.
- Blue Crown – freedom and peace.
- Gabriela's image (case back) – the commemoration of her great sacrifice and bravery.
Because of the intricate design of the watch, this embodies the definition of "makabayan" for every Filipina who wears this. I'm amazed that even the back of the watch details Gabriela Silang herself, a great reminder how much Filipinas contributed in our history and why we need to continue to empower each other. Functionality-wise, it is great! The sun in the middle is the second-hand itself, it helps me read time faster because I can read the time directly instead of checking "am I looking at the second-hand or at the minute-hand?". The Italian leather straps are durable and light - easy to switch, wear, and remove. I look forward to traveling internationally while wearing this watch!
THE DESIGN IS CLASSY.
I FEEL PROUD WEARINGIT.
THE LEATHER DOES NOT SMELL
THE DESIGN IS VERY HISTORICAL
I am so proud and grateful to be part of KAYAKOPH Family, Everytime I wear my Gabriela Silang watch It feels like home and it gives me the feeling of representing my country Here in UAE. 😊
I feel naked whenever i don’t wear my Gabriela Silang Watch. I just wanna flex it everywhere, wearing the Kaya Ko Watch gives me a strength..it gives me joy, it boost me, inspires hope..it is more than able to be express..thats the power of the this watch!! positivity all over wearing the kaya ko gabriela silang watch!!!💪🏻
I’m proud and honored to become one of the brand ambassadors of KAYAKO Watch. It tells so much about our Philippine history which reminds us modern women, how our ancestors lead and empowered our nation. It only tells us that if they could, and so we can. I’m always wearing this watch wherever I go, And I’m grateful to KAYAKO watch for producing such a symbolic and fashionable watch that is aligned to my values and platform which is to empower women.