- Henerala Gabriela Silang – recognizing a great hero and her title
- Limited Edition – One out of 1731, commemorating the year she was born.
- Three major divisions – representing the three largest areas of the Philippines: Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao.
- Red marks on the hour and minute hands – the fight for independence led by Gabriela Silang.
- Sword – representing the bolo sword used by Gabriela.
- Blue Crown – freedom and peace.
- Gabriela's image (case back) – the commemoration of her great sacrifice and bravery.
What I really like about this watch is the uniqueness of the design which symbolizes the strength and the empowerment of a Filipino woman, and in terms of materials used it is very light. And indeed it is very unique product. Thank you and all the best!